Saturday, November 21, 2009

Girls Night

Tonight I went out with five girl friends of mine. First girls night I have been on like this one since before I was married. So almost four years. I may be 21 years old but I am most likely the most boring 21 year old. My husband and I are very content staying in together or just going to the movies and out to eat and occasionally we go to the pool hall most nights were in bed by 10 though.Were not much for the whole clubbing and drinking and we enjoy going places together rarely do we go anywhere apart. So tonight was odd but welcomed. This girls night was not a drinking night for me any how since I am 6 months pregnant and all.We all went to En Fuego which is a texmex restaurant/club/sports bar three places in one pretty much and there all divided. Literally there is the restaurant, the La Rumba Lounge and there is a sports bar located inside.Which is all located in the Killeen, Tx Mall. I know your thinking; in a mall?? That's what I thought also. But much to my surprise inside was quiet nice and to me it was pretty fancy ( in my opinion that is ) also the prices were relatively decent. The food was good I ordered the Cheese Enchiladas and it was plenty enough of a serving for me.They also served endless free chips and salsa it was all very tasty , I might add. All my girl friends liked there dishes as well.There alcoholic drinks were a little on the expensive side and in the reasturant part very limited choices but, the girls said they were good. Just me though Pregnant or not I'm not paying seven dollars for a shot but that is just me . All in all I have to say I will be going back there it was nice with good food, great service and a fun environment in all my total spent was 14$ after tip! What can I say I am a cheap date. I also had taken my camera to document it all and the one time I am going to use the thing it breaks on me, go figure right!! So I will have to find some pictures to barrow from a friend. So if you are in the Fort Hood Texas area looking for a fun place to eat maybe do a little dancing or see the big game head on over to En Fuegos in the Killeen Mall and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment