Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally found the prefect marinade for Pork Loins

So I was so tired of doing bbq Pork loins and I wanted a marinade that would really add flavor. Well I finally found it and I swear by this marinade. My pork loins come out so juicy and tender and packed with flavor. This wonderful marinade is not a creation of mine though I so wish I could take the credit for it truly I do. Its McCormick Grill Mates Garlic, Herb & Wine Marinade found in your seasoning Isle with the gravy mixes and such.. Oh My my McCormick has some wonderful marinades that make pork so tender and juicy.

Ok so this is how I cook my pork tenderloin.

Ingredients:
1 pkt McCormick Garlic, Herb & Wine marinade seasoning
1/4 Cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 tbs balsamic Vinegar
and 2 pork tenderloins
1 lrg zip lock bag
aluminum foil lined baking dish

Pre heat your oven to 350 or 375 doesn't matter. While your oven is pre heating mix your marinade together according to the package. I use the ingredients listed above but that is just me. Next you want to cut slits into your tenderloins all over not deep just like little slices so that the flavor can get soaked in. place your tenderloins into zip lock baggy pour marinade over top close zip lock bag and shake to coat meat. place in the fridge for 15 min or until your oven is heated. Once 15 min ( or longer doesn't matter ) has passed take your tenderloins out of the fridge and place in your foil lined baking dish and pour remaining marinade over pork tenderloins. Next place baking dish in center of your oven and bake for about 30 to 40 min or until cooked threw. To check slice middle if meat is white and not bloody then pork is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment